top of page

Home – Standard

Household insurance is designed to protect your home against a wide range of perils including fire, theft, water damage, accidental damage amongst many others.

We are able to provide quotes with the UK’s leading insurers giving you exceptional cover and peace of mind when it comes to covering your property.

We can arrange cover for buildings or contents either separately or combined.

High Net Worth

If you need large sums insured for your buildings and contents, you may be finding it hard to obtain cover. Many insurers unfortunately struggle to provide insurance for high net worth homes. This is due to the amount of loss that could occur if the worst was to happen.

At Cofton Insurance, we search a panel of non-standard insurers to help you get the best deal for your circumstances.

With over 20 years of trading you can be confident knowing you are getting a policy from experienced high value home insurance brokers.

Holiday Home

If you have a Holiday Home, Weekend Home, Second Home or any another property that you use occasionally, you will need a specific type of Home insurance. Holiday Home insurance is different due to the risks associated with a property not being a permanent residence. It could be left unoccupied for long periods of time or rented out via air bnb and other holiday agents when you're not there.


Cofton Insurance can provide standard and non standard holiday home insurance within a matter of minutes, regardless of whether your property is for personal use, business use or a combination of the two.


Our experts are on hand to take you through a quote whenever you're ready. With a host of optional extras available, you really can tailor a Holiday Home policy to fit your demands and needs.

bottom of page